Welcome

Welcome to my Latin American stamp trading site. My name is David and I collect stamps from all Latin American countries and the Caribbean. ...

Friday, April 30, 2021

Blind Trades

If you prefer to simply trade 100 used stamps for 100 in return, we can do that as well. If you send 100 (or 200) used stamps from Latin America, I will reply with the same number of used stamps from the USA & Canada (mostly commemoratives from the 1950 to 1970 era).

If you have used Canadian stamps (on paper is ok) after the year 2000, I can trade for those as well. I can offer a mix of older Latin American and/or USA commemoratives from 1950s through the 1980s.

I also have a mix of several hundred common definitives (with duplication) from Latin America, will trade them for less to anyone who is interested.